National Puppy Day, running a few errands, exercise class and Brent~

Yesterday was National Puppy Day, and I am so glad I have these dogs
in my life.
I started my morning out at the rec center at a silver sneakers class.
I then ventured out to fill my car with gas and found it for 3.39 in Broomfield.
Came home and had leftover pizza.  My eyes really burned so I did my mask for about
10 minutes or so.
Went to Pixie Dust and got Kinsley a few new tops for a back up.

Went to Walmart and got some Flonase to help with my spring allergies.
My poor nose and sinuses are really bothering me this spring.
I returned to the rec center around 1:00 and walked a mile before the 
exercise class at 2:00.  I really like the classes and hope to continue them
for a long time.
Came home and had a hot dog for dinner.
Today I will have little boo and then we will have Mexican food with 
Drew, Hannah and Kinsley.
Brent texted me again and said Roxy had eaten her bed.
This kid has been through a lot lately and I pray for a little respite for him.
Dear God...please watch over my boys and help them get through
the tough times in their lives. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts