A visit to the angels and lunch at Panhandlers Pizza~

Saturday I had the pleasure of joining Brent on his tattoo trip to FC.
It amazes me how busy FC is...all the time.
I don't remember it being that busy when I was growing up there.
I found one parking space downtown and quickly took it so I could
shop the thrift store next to ACE hardware.
Didn't find anything so I ventured to ACE and went potty and
then left for the South Part of town to go to the ARC thrift store.
I found a pie plate in the old cornflower blue that I love so much.
From south to back up north, I stopped by the cemetery to visit mom and
dad and snap a photo.


Everything is so green there and the trees are beautiful and it was so
so quiet.



From the cemetery, I headed back downtown to go to the farmers
market, but no parking to be found.
So...I drove around some more and found a Mountain West event, 
but it didn't start until noon so I just walked down one side
and back up the other side of the event and then left
for Jax where I waited until Brent was done with his
tattoo.
From tattoo shop to Panhandlers Pizza for lunch.
We both love their pizza and were happy to share a cookie or 2 for dessert.

It's always nice to go someplace with my children.
One on one is the way to go so I can actually visit with them
and catch up on their lives.

It was a beautiful, cool day and I am so thankful the drive up and
back was uneventful.
Brent stayed for about 30 minutes until he left to go 
pick up Noelle.
Kent and I watched a movie called Look Both Ways.
Kinda cute about how your life could be som much different if
you have changes in your destiny.
Lights out at 8:30 and up at 4:15 on Sunday.
Saturday was a really great day!!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts