Made a doc appt. and a trip to FC~

I finally decided it was time to make an appointment at BFP to 
see what might be going on with my head.
I am going on 4 years with these funny sensations and I would 
like to see if they might give me some insight as to what
is going on.
Reinstated my patient portal and I am hoping they notify me in 
the next week to see if I can come in.

I had little boo yesterday.  It was a tough flair day.
I hate when that happens because I have a hard time enjoying
my time with her because of my head.

Today I will travel with Brent to FC and walk around downtown
while he gets his tattoo filled in.
I hope to go to the cemetery and visit mom and dad.
I will take a little tour around FC and visit my favorite places.
I miss FC and the feeling of being in a smaller town.
However, FC is growing and when the students come back,
it really grows.
Lunch with Brent will be his choice. 
Noelle will come up and spend the morning with Kent and then later
go and have a girlfriend date here in Denver.

I am dealing with issues and I pray god will help me get through them.
I pray for Kristin as I think she is really sad these days.
They joy has been sucked out of her face.
I worry about her weight and know there is not a thing
I can do to make it better.
Please god, put your arms around her and help her at this time.
Thank you...



 

Comments

Popular Posts