Monday with Kinsley~

We got back from our trip on Friday.
Saturday I went to the thrift store and ran some errands.
I made enchiladas for dinner and had Drew, Hannah and little boo over.
Sunday is a blur since I think I was getting a cold and I was pretty tired.
We went over to Drew's house for green chili soup.  It was wonderful!
Came home and watched a little 60 minutes on tv and I think I fell asleep
watching it so I was in bed at 7:15.
I think I had a little fever cause I was pretty warm in bed.

Monday...Kinsley is my partner on Monday and Friday.
Monday she caught up on her sleep as she slept for 3 hours.
Vacation takes a toll on everyone.
Michael from Window van go put our valance up and I made
chicken casserole for dinner.
We had quite the lightning storm last night and it rained hard.
Augie didn't like the thunder so I put him in his crate for security.
Lights out after 8 and I was up a few times to potty.
Drinking lots of water these days.  My pimples on my nose hurt
and seem to be staying for awhile.
I don't like this.  At 62 my acne is back and making me feel ugly.
Not sure what in my life is causing this.  It started about a year ago.
Allergies, stress, foods, animals, weather...who knows.
A cute picture of Kinsley and I at Hoggie Doggie's in Minocqua.
A fun lunch place.


 

Comments

Popular Posts