Thoughts on the weekend and Monday with Kinsley~


I have to get something off my chest about this past weekend.
Seems me niece couldn't make it to family events for various reasons,
but she had time to post all her birthday weekend activities on 
FB.
If you are going to lie about not being able to make an event,
don't post pictures on FB.
I feel the tension about family events.
I feel that we won't ever get together again due to past events that
didn't go as planned.
I know mom and dad were the glue that held everyone together.
I miss them so much.

On a brighter note...I had little boo on Monday and we did some 
crafts that auntie Nono gave her.
I bought some glue at Walmart and she loved gluing the pieces to the
pumpkin...well, actually, she just love squirting the glue.

We also worked on our painting skills.


Look at that concentration on her face.
I ventured out to the dollar store and got her some beads and pipe cleaners.
We will work on eye/hand coordination and colors.
Her mommy came home early from Phoenix due to the fact that
she got covid from the party.
Get better Hannah and I hope you don't give it to your family.

Today (Tuesday) we take Sunny in for her checkup and Augie gets
to go visit the ladies at the vet.
Hopefully they can get their nails clipped and both need a bath.
Very hot yesterday, and very hot again today.

 

Comments

Popular Posts