Pink eye and tea towels~

Yikes...a bad case of pink eye !!!

Yesterday I got my hair trimmed and noticed my eyes were really bothering me.
I thought it was the smoke caused from the fires in Canada, but as the
day went on, my right eye really got worse and my
headache was out of this world.
Thank goodness I have drops from last years pink eye.
Started drops last night and I am hoping by tomorrow the
redness and burning will be less.

I was able to do some sewing yesterday afternoon.
I made a Halloween cat for Brent and Noelle.
I think it turned out pretty cute.

I also made Roxy a towel or maybe just a towel with Roxy's name on it.


This towel is for me as it reminds me of Scrappy and I miss that
cat so much.
I have stopped asking about her because I don't want to know
if someone isn't feeding her or helping her.
Makes me sad that I wasn't able to bring her to our new house.
Today (Friday Aug. 18th) I have Kinsley bear.
I am also making lasagna for dinner and will have Drew and K 
join us.



 

Comments

Popular Posts