The Barbie movie and lunch with Kristin~

Kristin and I had a sister day on Tuesday.
We went to see the Barbie movie and then out to lunch.
She returned my flowers and paid me for the membership at Sam's club.
I am worried about Kristin.  She has no joy in her face.
She has lost a lot of weight and looks very anorexic.
She walks many miles a day, which is ok, but her weight loss
concerns me.
I am not sure what is going on, but I see sorrow in her face.
The loss of laughter and the loss of her smile is evident.
I know she is worried about Kathryn and baby Charlee.
Charlee is showing more allergies and that concerns Kristin as it should.
It's got to be no fun watching your loved one break out in hives.
I pray for Kristin and I pray for her family.
It's not easy losing parents and I get that.
I wish I could make it all better and maybe take her on vacation somewhere.

The Barbie movie was interesting.  Not sure what the meaning was behind the
film.
I will have to go back and read reviews about the movie.

We did have a great lunch at a Mexican food restaurant.
We went to little britches and pixie dust and I got Kinsley a couple
of new tops with Mickey Mouse on them.
Kent has a doc appt today and I want to go to sam's club for a few things.
Hard to believe it is August 9th already.  Yikes, we are moving right through
this year!
Happy Wednesday~

 

Comments

Popular Posts