Wednesday evening with little boo~

Last night I got to watch little boo while her dad went and played
golf with a friend.
She is such a happy child, repeats everything you say, loves to play
outside and loves to try new foods.
She is the light of my life right now, and I love her so much.


After we played outside for awhile, she came in and had some cereal
and milk.  She found her new/used mickey shirt in her 
room and wanted to wear it.
Disney characters bring a smile to her face!

She drinks the extra cereal milk out of her bowl and eats her 
cereal with her hand and holds the spoon in the other hand.
Silly girl~


She found 2 bottles in the car and took one of them apart and
put the top on her head and sang the happy birthday song.


She cracks me up.  Miss Joyce must have had party hats at her house
and the kids put them on and sang.
The ouchie on her cheek is getting better.

Yesterday I went to sam's club and got a few items and some paper
products to share with Brent.
I took myself out for a chicken sandwich at Popeyes.
Later that afternoon, Kent and I drove to Brighton to get a few
veggies at the farmers market.
We had sweet corn and a enchilada casserole for dinner
along with a fresh tomato.  It was yummy.
I will have her again on Friday and I can't wait.


 

Comments

Popular Posts