Covid day #7 I think~

Day number 7 or so with covid.  I did venture out of the house again and went
to the fabric store.
It always feels good to get out. 
I came home and did a load of laundry and washed my new fabric and
started a couple of new dish towels.
Made a cat one to remember scrappy and a chicken one.
Watched a movie on Netflix and had Jersey Mikes for dinner.
I am ready to be done with covid for now and for ever.
My coffee this morning tasted like beige water, hot water.  I have no taste
what so ever.  SO done with this!!!
Brent and Noelle got new kittens yesterday.
Mino and Minnie are now apart of the Wells family of animals.
I wish we could have a cat, I really miss scrappy even tho she was an outside cat,
she was my cat and I loved her.
Had a tough night sleeping.  Got too warm and that makes for tossing and
turning all night.  Finally got up at 4:45am and decided to have coffee
and start my day.
Listening to music right now and the geese flying over the house.
Not many plans for today.
Hope to be over this by Monday!!!



 

Comments

Popular Posts