A nice Saturday morning and 80 for Brady~

Saturday mornings at our house have become one of my favorites because
they are quiet, not rushed and I can enjoy my coffee and the dogs.
Brent and Noelle have been in their new home for a week.
They got their furniture delivered on Saturday and they
are loving having a place to sit.


Debbie and I were texting in the morning and it was so funny we were
watching the same thing.  Pioneer woman making chocolate sweets.
The sun was coming in and I sat in the recliner enjoying the stillness of the house.


Kent joined for coffee around 8:00am.
I washed my hair and got ready for Kristin to come at 10:00.
We went to see the movie 80 for Brady.
I didn't expect it make me cry, but it did.
A fun story about friendship.

Love the cast of characters.  They made me laugh...
Oh how I miss my mom and dad in their 80's.
They got robbed of their golden years.
I pray I don't get robbed of my golden years.





 

Comments

Popular Posts