Age sucks~

 

I usually don't like to write about how I am feeling all the time, 
but lately I have been struggling with feelings about my looks.
I think a few times I have been called sir and that makes me wonder
how my looks are coming across to the outsider.
As we age, why does our face have to change so much?  
I don't like the way my eyes look these days and I really don't like
what cancer/lack of estrogen and other weird things my body
is going through.
I don't think thee is such a thing as aging gracefully.  I think it creeps up on
a person until they can't even recognize themself in the mirror.
This is happening to me.  I hate it!!!
I pray to god nightly to make me beautiful.  He doesn't
listen.  I want so badly to look on the outside, how I feel on the inside.
I want my eyes to sparkle and my smile to light up a room.
I don't feel it does.

I don't want to look like a man let alone be called a sir.
I want to look like a lady with all the glory of aging well.
I will continue to walk the path of beauty and try new things to complete
the cycle of aging gracefully.

Comments

Popular Posts