Friday exercise, new shoes, a walk with dogs and dinner with the kids~

Yesterday I was able to go to the Friday class at the rec center.
It felt good after a week of no real exercise, just walking.
I also found a new pair of shoes at Sierra and I love them.  They feel so 
good on my feet.
When I got home from shopping, Kent and I took the dogs to JAX.
They love it there.  They know the route to walk or run as it may be,
and they know there are treats there.
We took Drew, Hannah, Kinsley to Cracker Barrel for dinner.
Drew sprang some bad news on us.  Their house fell out of contract, they can't
get their money back from the Air B n B and Bill Thurston has cancer.
Needless to say, I kind of lost my appetite.
Kinsley was not having it and didn't want to eat anything but French fries.
She did get a new Minnie Mouse from papa and the kids got a few treats.
Brent has the president from the housing company coming on Monday
to check out the water leaks in their bathroom.
It was a tough night sleeping as I  thought about everything from that day.
I prayed to God to help me understand this delay in the kids sell of their house.
I prayed for the kids.


 

Comments

Popular Posts