Monday the 13th of February~

It was a beautiful day on the 13th.  Warm and not windy.
The dogs and I sat outside for a little while and soaked up the sun.
We are expected to get snow on Wednesday so Kinsley and I 
might need to walk today to the park and enjoy the sun.


Sunny has always been my sun dog.  Even as a puppy, she loved to lay in the
sun and close her eyes.
Augie on the other hand loves to play in the yard and eat things he finds in the grass.
I was able to get them in the chair and get a quick picture.

Oh Sunny May, you are such a good girl.

And Augie...I love your face.  Such a good boy.

I went to exercise class in the morning and in the afternoon.
I was able to walk the track before class.
Got my prescription changed on my glasses and went
back to exercise in the afternoon.
Had left over pork for dinner and took the dogs for a little walk to the ditch and
back.  It was a good Monday.


 

Comments

Popular Posts