Friday, appliance man, meat loaf and the rec center~

I had a wonderful day exercising and watching my sugar intake.
I started out with exercise class at the rec center.
The class is always full.  I love the fact that these seniors love to exercise and
take care of their bodies.
I will continue to do my part in keeping Alzheimers at bay.

We had the appliance guy out to check the washing machine.
Needs a new part and will be installed on Monday so no washing until then.
We took the dogs to Sierra for a little walk.  I got 2 new tops and some soap.
I came home and made meatloaf for dinner and went back to the rec center
to walk a couple more miles.
It was a Good Friday.
Made reservations to stay in Estes Park over Easter weekend.
Looking forward to that little vacation.

 

Comments

Popular Posts