Declutter day #2~

Kristin spent the night Wednesday and helped me clean again on Thursday.
We managed to get rid of things, donate and box up things from the
basement.  I had magazines down there from the 1990's.  
I hung onto them for 30+ years.
We have sacks of garbage to go out today.
Boxes are ready to fine a home in the garage right now.
The kitchen collections are down and the landing things are boxed up.
My legs hurt from climbing the stairs so many times, but it's a good hurt.


I am hoping to feel the space in my new house and wait on 
bringing some of my treasures out.
A clean pallet, one of new colors and textures, and a new view.
I will let the space talk to me so I can feel what it is trying
to say to me.
I will keep the old things boxed up for awhile and
listen to my inner voice.

Kristin has been a life saver.  She has helped me for 2 days straight and
will come over on Saturday to help some more.
Kent is a jewel for taking on the dirty projects like windows and
dirt.
Here we go...1 month and counting.





 

Comments

Popular Posts