Friday afternoon and Saturday in Estes Park~


Friday afternoon we took drive to Allenspark. 
Longs Peak on our way to the little church.  
The snowpack up on this highway was so much more than down in Estes Park.
Just that little bit of elevation made for more snow on the ground.

My favorite little church on this Easter weekend.  Lots of white stuff.

Mt. Meeker behind the little church.


A beautiful Saturday in Estes Park.  A little overcast, but the snow was melting
and that was fine with me.
We took the dogs downtown again and walked by the river.
The dogs always draw a crowd and they did not disappoint.
They love the mountains and so do I.


Kent went fishing for about an hour and I had a little quiet time
with the puppies and Hallmark.  
I turned the fireplace on and sat and closed my eyes for a little R and R.

Having the puppies with me always makes me feel safe.
I had leftovers for lunch and Kent got BBQ for dinner.
It was a beautiful Saturday~

 

Comments

Popular Posts