Chick-fil-a and a pillow case for Kinsley~

Christmas Eve Eve~
Ahhhhhh, I finally got to try the peppermint milkshake from Chick-fil-a.
It didn't disappoint.  It was wonderful.
I had Kent take me to lunch and we sat inside.  Usually we get it to go, but heck,
it was time to sit inside like an adult and have chicken.


I made Kinsley a little pillow case with fabric I got on the clearance rack at 
Joanns.  Little Ellie, Zoey and Sunny dogs.  I love it and I hope she will too.
Today I will make a couple of things for Christmas Eve dinner and brunch tomorrow.
I have a few more presents to wrap and cookies to bake and frost.
I am feeling a bit more festive and can't wait to join the family tomorrow
for brunch.

I slept like shit last night and I am not sure what is causing this stretch of insomnia.
I will do my best to eat well today...always a challenge.



 

Comments

Popular Posts