Meclizine, dogs in the sun and a walk to the park~

Sunny and Augie in the sun spot in the hallway.


I got my medicine for my dizzy spells and took it right away.
The nausea was pretty intense and I wanted it to be gone.
It took until 2:00 in the afternoon to settle my stomach.
When Kinsley woke from her morning nap, we went to the park.


She wanted out of her stroller so she could walk and touch the snow.
She loved it.

I put her in the swing cause the slide was full of snow and she wanted
to hold the snow in her hands.

Such joy to feel the cold.  She loved it.

This little peanut makes me smile.  She is forever making me laugh.

Trying snow for the first time...priceless.



Our little picture in the sun with pig in hand.


She pounded lunch.  This girl loves to eat.



 

Comments

Popular Posts