Glowth and the gift~

This past year was a gift...
One where I was able to spend lots of time with mom before she passed away.
One of travel to new places and new adventures.
One of holding and watching my granddaughter grow and learn.
One of sickness (covid)and health.
One of bringing a new puppy into our family.
One of reconnecting and connecting with new friends and family.
One of sadness in the loss of high school classmates, friends that passed from cancer, friends that moved away.
One of great joy in having my son, wife to be and dog stay with us for a short time.
This past year has taught me so much. I will take the lessons and move into 2023 with style (ha) and grace.
2023...I have no idea what you will bring, I just hope it is a year of glowth...that's glowing growth.
I am posting a picture of Kristin Anduss Miller and I with mom on her birthday last January.
We had no idea she would be gone a few months later.
May you find glowth in your new year.




Comments

Popular Posts