Tuesday with the baby~

I love my days with little peanut.  Today she had bagel with cream cheese,
nacho Doritos, banana and cheese.

Pretty sure she loved the bagel.

Such a personality!

While she napped, I was able to crochet 2 more kitchen rags for our drawer.
I had to get rid of a few that start to smell and I can't get the smell out.
Hard to crochet sometimes with dachshunds on your lap...ha.


After lunch I took her to the park.  A beautiful day before the freeze comes in.
She got a new coat from her Kelly gram and it is so warm and fuzzy.

She played on the slide and the little bridge.

I love to sit her on a rock and take pictures of her.
I have yet to get a big smile out of her, but I will keep trying.


Sometimes my favorite pictures are when she is concentrating on something
in her hands.

December 21, 2022, we are to get a deep freeze today and tomorrow.
Christmas at our house looks pretty sparse.
I will get the stockings out today and decorate the stairs.


 

Comments

Popular Posts