The last week of December~

The day after Christmas was a nice one.  I got to watch little boo for the morning.
She ate breakfast and took a really long nap.
She woke up really happy and had lunch with Brent and Noelle at the kitchen
table.  She is such a ham.  Laughed and made funny faces at everyone.
I went to Joann's fabric again and scored once more on fabric remnants .
I now have wonderful fabric to make more tea towel for next hear.
On this final week of December, I am thankful for what this past year has brought me.
I miss mom and dad so much, but the memories live on in my life and 
the life of the boys.
Today is Tuesday the 27th and I will have little boo again for the next few days.
It is going to be about 60 degrees today so a walk to the park is in the works.
Happy last week of 2022!

 

Comments

Popular Posts