Faith and the power of God's glory~

Wednesday we had our walkthrough on the new house.
All the things they found on the inspection were corrected and fixed.
They have a few paint spots that need to be touched up, but for the
most park, things are ready for us to close on the house and move forward.
I know god and my parents and grandparents had a big hand in helping
us with this move.
I am so thankful for having them in my life.
My faith in timing has grown.  Timing is everything.
We couldn't have done this months ago or even years ago.
We needed to wait and see the glory that god had planned for us.
We grabbed lunch at Popeyes and came home and ate.
I ventured out to the dollar store and king Soopers for a few things 
and got home before the rain came.
I pray our new area is protected by god and we don't get crazy weather out there.


I watched Chicago med with Augie by my side and it was lights out at 8:00pm.
We are in that funky rain pattern this time of year and they 
are calling for more rain in the next few days.
The trees are beautiful and the grass is so green...we just need the 
smoke to go away and the blue sky to join us again.

I will continue to have faith in the future...for god knows my plans,
and they are not always the plans that I think they should be.






 

Comments

Popular Posts