The kids went to the Rockies game and I had a cough~





The kids went to the Rockies game and little boo had a blast.
Chicken fingers and dippin dots.
That's my kind of game.

I woke up with a bad cough yesterday.  It came out of the blue and stayed with me
all day.  Kinsley had a bit of boogie nose on friday, but she really didn't seem sick.
I went on a walk with Kent to the lake and we walked the dogs
together.  Got home and pretty much planted myself in the
recliner for the rest of the day.

Woke up this morning and I think I broke a fever.
Had to lay down after I put my jammies on.
Took a covid test and tested negative.
I guess it is just a pretty good head cold...ugh.
We close on our house tomorrow morning and I need to be in tip top shape
to sit there and act like a human.

Friday and Saturday are family time and I need to be good 
on those days too.
Here's to a wonderful day without symptoms and no cold.

 

Comments

Popular Posts