Friday with Kinsley, the rain and a sleepless night~

My Mondays and Fridays with little peanut are my favorite.
Today she arrived in her jammies and hair a mess, 
but she made me smile and she smiled and that's what 
is the best.

She has a little runny nose and is probably getting a cold, but
she ate and took a great nap and had the best day.
We went on one walk before the rain and another walk 
after the rain.

She is having peanut butter on a cracker here.  
Always willing to try something new.

Our walk around the neighborhood was so nice.
The air was crisp and the sky was vivid blue.
I put her in her jammies before we left so when we got home
she would go down.

Showing me her treasures that always seem to find a place
in her stroller.

I love this little girl so much.  
She brings me such joy.

Her mommy and daddy had a wedding last night and
Kinsley stayed with us for the night.
She fought going down, but finally gave up around 7:00pm.
I had a terrible, anxiety filled night of restless sleep.
This move is making me anxious and I am not sure why.
The house sold, the fixes have been fixed, and now
we just get the stuff moved.
What should be so bad about that?
I am up all night and decided to go sit in the family room around
2:45am.  Having coffee right now and looking at
the computer.
I am up for the day and hope and pray I will have a sleep full
night tonight.
When my mind races, it never shuts off.
I pray about it, I breathe and I try to clear my thoughts, but it doesn't work.
We will see what today brings.
Memorial weekend...sun, rain and good food. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts