My tipping point~

Kent doesn't understand my melting point.
He doesn't understand when he hits a nerve and parks there that
I am going to snap.
Yesterday was a prime example of a tipping point.
I asked if we could change the move in date and you would have
thought I was asking for the world to change.
It escalated and escalated to the point of destruction.
He brings up my past and makes me feel very, very bad.
He pushes buttons and holds them down and never lets go until
I pop and then it's my fault.
I can't handle it...I find it hard to deal with.
Why should I be the one that has to take the constant bullying?
It is degrading and humiliating and down right embarrassing. 
He needs to learn not to sit on a destructive thought or comment because
they really do hurt me.
He may feel more powerful when he does that, but I feel like shit.
I will reevaluate my decision to join the family in Wisconsin.
It never feels like vacation to me when he is wound up tighter than 
a rubberband. He obsessies and stresses to the point of making others
feel uncomfortable.

Yesterday was hard.  I will keep to myself today and do some things that
give me joy.
I will try not to let the faults of one person affect my whole being.
I will take the dogs to a park and sit and meditate in the sunshine.
I will take back my life and my choices and not let others (Kent) get me down.
Dear God, please help me deal with this awful behavior.






 

Comments

Popular Posts