The person I am becoming~

Yesterday, we did some more cleaning and getting rid of cobwebs.
I also worked in the bedrooms upstairs and got
rid of 2 lamps and a ball bag and more clutter items that
were taking up space in my rooms and in my head.
I will continue the purge today and hopefully Brent can
help me load up the truck with things he wants to get rid of.
Kent and I don't do very well when we work with each other.
It is a constant struggle and I really miss my sister and her help.
I will make it through this, I know god's hand is directing us on this adventure.
I also know mom and dad are watching over us and helping
to make me feel ok about purging things I haven't used in years.

Today, we will welcome Brent, Noelle, Hannah and Kinsley to our
house to help celebrate Kent's birthday.  I bought a little cake and some
ice cream and we will order lunch out and eat here at our house.
Brent is bringing the dogs so it will be crazy here at the Wells house.

The tulips are looking so pretty in the backyard.  My Columbine is coming
up and my dianthus is looking so green in the memory garden.
The daffodils in the front continue to bloom flowers.
I also got 2 new potted flowers for the blue containers on the front sidewalk.
Things are starting to look ready for photos on Tuesday.
Kristin, Kent and I have worked really hard to get this ready to sell.

This quote says it all...I am becoming a different person at this age and
my taste are changing and the things that I have had in the 
basement need a new home.  
Thank you god for helping me realize that.
Happy Sunday~



 

Comments

Popular Posts