Great things are coming~

Yesterday was a good day.  Drew and I got Kinsley's tree planted and the plumbers
fixed the downstairs problems.
Water pressure in the house is a little less than it was.  I will see how the shower
pressure is before I have Kent bump it up a little.

I watched a J Lo special on Netflix and had brats for lunch/dinner.
I also ordered a fridge for our new house.
Next up will be ordering or buying window treatments for the new house.

I haven't been sleeping very well since forever, but more lately.
I get so much on my mind that it is hard to shut off while trying to fall asleep.
I breathe, try to relax my face and body and think positive thoughts.
None of this works.
I pray to god every night to heal or at least let me know what's going on with 
my head.  He doesn't answer.  

Kent is going fishing with Drew this morning.  How fun is that for him to 
enjoy some time with Drew.

Not sure what I will do today.  




 

Comments

Popular Posts