Struggling with better days ahead~

Having a bad day does not mean you are a bad person.
It means you are having a difficult time processing
everything that is happening at that moment and you
can't express your feelings with a happy smile.
I have to remember this.
I am a good person, but sometimes I get a little overstimulated.

We will venture out today and get a fridge.  
We might find time to take the dogs for a walk and I may start
packing the linen closet.

There are times I shut down completely and can't even think straight.
I have got to remember to sit and think for a minute or 2 and gather
my thoughts.
We have a lot going on in the next few weeks.
I know god is walking with me and will see me through.
I just get anxious and can't see straight.

Thank you for this Thursday and all it has to bring.



 

Comments

Popular Posts