Mexican food, Kent's birthday and house on the market~

Tuesday after the pictures of the house we had lunch at tacos and margaritas.
They are a little expensive, but they are good.
The past 2 days I have been catching up on my rest.
It was a lot of work to get the house ready for pictures.
Lunch out was just what I needed.

The celebration of Kent's birthday was pretty uneventful.
Not much fanfare at our house.
I went to Walmart and picked up a few items and got a piece
of carrot cake for Kent.
We had homemade pizza for lunch and burgers and brats for dinner.
Drew had me pick up Kinsley cause he had a late phone call.
I brought her home and fed her dinner.
We got rain yesterday, some places in Denver got hail and we had tornado
warnings.  May can be a tough weather month.

Today, the house goes on the market.
I am so nervous about this.  I pray it sells fast.
Happy Thursday~



 

Comments

Popular Posts